Nothing like having a break and for those long flights let’s be honest they are not pleasant. You end up getting off the flight looking and feeling like you haven’t slept for months. Don’t worry we got you covered
Here are 5 easy to do hairstyles to help you step off the plane looking red carpet ready!
1. Sleek Low Ponytail
– Brush your hair to remove any tangles.
– Apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner or serum to your hair for added shine and control.
– Gather your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
– Secure it with a hair tie.
– Smooth out any flyaways using a small amount of hair oil or serum.
– For added polish, wrap a strand of hair around the hair tie to conceal it.
2. Loose Waves
– Start with slightly damp hair.
– Apply a lightweight heat protectant spray or serum to your hair.
– Create two braids by dividing your hair into two sections and braiding each section loosely.
– Secure the ends with hair ties.
– Leave the braids in for the duration of the flight.
– Once you land, remove the braids and use your fingers to gently tousle your hair for effortless waves. For extra shine add serum.
3. High Bun with a Twist
– Gather your hair into a high ponytail on the top of your head.
– Twist the ponytail around its base to create a bun.
– Secure the bun with hairpins or a hair tie.
– Pull out a few face-framing strands for a relaxed look.
– To add volume, gently tug on the hair at the crown of your head.
4. Half-Up Half-Down Knot
– Divide your hair horizontally into two sections: top and bottom.
– Secure the top section into a loose ponytail near your crown.
– Twist the ponytail into a loose knot and secure it with bobby pins.
– Leave the bottom section of your hair loose.
– Apply a small amount of texturizing spray to add volume and texture.
5. Braided Crown
– Part your hair down the middle.
– Start by French braiding one side of your hair from the front, going along your hairline and towards the back.
– Secure the end of the braid with a small hair elastic.
– Repeat the braiding process on the other side.
– Once both braids are secured, gently pull on the edges of the braids to make them look fuller.
– Cross one braid over the top of your head and secure it with bobby pins.
– Cross the other braid over the first one and tuck the ends under the first braid. Secure with bobby pins.
Remember to bring travel-sized hair products and accessories in your carry-on bag to maintain your style during the flight and upon landing. A little serum in the ends while waiting for your bags to come out and you will be stepping out looking fresh!